domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

Summer in spite of my winter soul.


I've been bussy lately.. School, yes. What else? D:
But summer vacations will come at last. Very soon, actually.
3rd december I'll be officially free :)
Cheers!! <3



Summer's already here and I want winter winter winter to wear a lot of clothes at the time,
to drink coffe all day long,
to be hugged by my half german prince,
to be happy, etc.! :)


But it's time for hot & hippie style.


















And it's time for sun protection, yeahh.. 'cause I don't want no tan, no, no! 



Time,
         time,
time..
           it's all about time.













This season's fashion is flowers, isn't it great?
Flowers in my blouses, in my skirts, in my shirts.. Love!
But I've got no flowers in my shoes. Anger!
Flowers and ballerinas is a magnific combination.
Anyway, I've new black ballerinas I bought yesterday. Then I'll post a photo :)
However, I usually wear Converse in the day by day.
I need to improve my posts, don't you think?
Well, my father's laptop is driving me mad,
I'm gone



XOXO
By Coco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario